To insure the safety and enjoyment of all Fido's Festival USA® guests, it is important that you read and abide by the following Fido's Festival USA® Pet Policy:
- Only socialized dogs can attend the festival. Aggressive dogs are strictly
prohibited from entering the property. If your dog shows behavior
that is unfriendly to strangers and cannot be in the presence of other
dogs, your dog is not socialized. If your dog exhibits signs of aggression
or causes issues at Fido's Festival USA® presenting a safety risk as deemed
by our staff, we will ask you to remove your dog from the festival. No
refunds will be issued. You may return to the festival without your
- All dogs must have up-to-date rabies shots.
- All dogs must be under the
control and visual observation of their adult owner [18 and older] at all
times. No dog should be left unattended.
- A non-retractable leash rule is
in effect. No matter how friendly your dog, it must be on a leash.
- Owners must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of the waste; this rule applies at all times no matter where the pets relieve themselves including parking areas. Doggie waste bags are provided throughout the festival grounds.